Ken Wolter / Shutterstock.com
Bank of America is among the four most popular and well-known American banks. In 2021, there were over 4,300 branches and 17,000 ATMs, so it’s generally convenient to find locations with the services you need nearby. Bank of America also offers a mobile app for convenient online banking, credit cards, and debit cards.
Bank of America near you
You can easily locate the nearest Bank of America branch by searching Google Maps or by visiting the Bank of America website, which has a branch locator feature. Just enter a zip code, address, city or state to get started.
If you use the Bank of America website’s locate feature, you can sort your search results by branch or ATM, and you can also filter those results according to the services you need.
Bank of America Bank Branch near me
Consumer bank branches offer a wide range of services, from setting up bank accounts to applying for home and auto loans. If you use the Bank of America website to find bank branches, you can filter your search by services offered under the Financial Center Services heading. There are several other search filters provided by Bank of America, including:
- Dedicated business cashier
- Glass barrier at customer service counter
- Drive-thru counter services
- Express Financial Center
- Accept appointments
- Financial Solutions Advisor
- Mortgage specialist
- Notary services
Bank of America ATM nearby
Using the branch locator feature on the Bank of America website, you can filter your search to list branches with ATMs. All you need to do is check the box “ATM services available”.
You can specify the type of ATM services you need, filtering the results to display branches that include:
- Automated teller machines
- Walk-in ATMs
- ATMs without card
- ATMs accepting deposits and credit card payments
- ATMs that only allow cash withdrawals – deposits are not accepted
- Vending machines located inside the branch
About Bank of America
If you need help or a customer service agent, you can:
- Call 1-800-432-1000 or try one of the other phone numbers listed by department and subject on the bank’s website. Customer service agents are generally available:
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST
- Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- Make an appointment by logging into Bank of America Online.
- Chat with an agent through Bank of America’s online banking portal. Note that this feature is only available for certain topics.
- On Twitter, tweet customer service at @BofA_Help.
You can view Bank of America’s hours of operation by branch using Google Maps and clicking on each branch. You can also access the hours of operation by branch through the Bank of America website, specifically by using the branch locator feature. It allows you to filter the results by currently open, open Saturdays and open Sundays.
Other banks, ATMs and services nearby
Information is correct as of October 25, 2021
This content is not provided by Bank of America. All opinions, analysis, criticism, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or otherwise approved by Bank of America.