Jose antonio Not vaccinated against COVID-19[FEMALE[FEMININEIt’s a personal decision. He didn’t do it for one reason: He placed importance on physical, mental and emotional strengthening in the midst of the pandemic.
young man PachucaThe 36-year-old says he has gone almost ten years without a vaccine because he points out that for body care there are more options like healthy eating and exercise.
âIt’s time for us to take responsibility for our bodies, because a healthy person who tries to take care of themselves and their health is less likely to get sick,â he says.
Jose Antonio says that besides healthcare, a big problem is the mental state people are in because if they are afraid it makes them more likely to get sick.
What do you think of the epidemic?
Far from seeing it as a tragic thing, I see it as an opportunity and I think it helps us all move forward not only with what it’s causing but also how we as people and as society, can respond to these kinds of emergencies.
In Hidalgo, the target population for vaccination, according to the Secretary of State for Health, is 2,509,562 people. They were vaccinated against adolescents aged 15 to 60 years and over, as well as health and education workers, pregnant women and persons deprived of their liberty.
Jose Antonio, who recently started a personal social media project, was not vaccinated on his own initiative, although by not doing so he did not feel left out or rejected in a public place and advises for people to investigate how their bodies work.
– What do you think of those who have been vaccinated against the virus?
I respect them fully, and I always respect that, the decision of others.
Are you not afraid of getting sick from the Covid?
– No, in fact more than a year ago I was diagnosed positive for the coronavirus but had no consequences, many describe it as asymptomatic but asymptomatic people are people in good health and not only in condition physical but also mental, emotional and even vitality issues.
– How did you go on that occasion when you were diagnosed positive?
– I was resting at home, isolated, I had a very busy work rhythm and what my body needed was rest, every day a doctor called me to check my condition.
What does your family tell you that you haven’t been vaccinated?
– At the beginning it was insistence and they said to me: why you were not vaccinated, it is for the good of everyone, the only thing that I told them is that it ‘was a very personal, very conscious decision and in the end they respected me.
For the Federal Ministry of Health, it is not a duty for people to be vaccinated against the coronavirus, but he recalls that it is a given opportunity to protect themselves from the disease.
The secretariat explains that the vaccines aim to train the immune system of people so that when they come in contact with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the defenses generated by the vaccination can recognize it and prevent it from entering the cells of the virus. the body.
Although he was not vaccinated, JosÃ© Antonio’s friends accepted his decision, although others insisted that he do, and he admitted that at one point he had felt a some discrimination on the part of one of them.
Who did you feel discriminated against?
– From a very careful friend, I understand that he has his family and all that.
How do you make sure you don’t get sick?
Before each exercise I do a different routine like running, cycling, exercising in the morning and eating, I take a cold shower, the cold activates the immune system and I also take care of myself through meditation.
– How do you feel that you are someone who has not been vaccinated in the midst of this epidemic?
– I don’t have any major feelings or concerns, I just carry on with my normal life, following biosafety guidelines a lot, using an antibacterial gel and a mask.
On November 26, 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified the B.1.1.529 variant of the SARR-COV-2 virus as a variant of concern and named it the Greek letter omicron. Jose Antonio says he has not opened an investigation into this new type of virus.
“The authorities say this alternative will affect the unvaccinated,” said JosÃ© Antonio.
He replied before ending the interview: “Yes, the authorities say a lot of things, I always try to question because what they say is fear, I am calm, and I think this is very important. “
Is there a way to get vaccinated against COVID-19?
Yes, of course, if I have to go to another country.