Parineeti chopra spoke often of his love for fitness and healthy living. As is Saina The actress recently took to Instagram to reveal another “secret” about her daily routine.
“Daily meditation is my secret, âshe captioned an article in which she can be seen in a meditative pose with her legs crossed – eyes closed and hands on knees – in a scenic location in Nepal.
But, you don’t really need mountains to meditate. Find that much-needed calm in your home by making meditation a daily practice.
Here are some tips to get you started:
* Pick a time of day when you think you can sit down and meditate. Make it a consistent part of your daily routine.
* While the rules of mindfulness are the same for everyone, different people experience meditation differently and seek different results.
* Be free from distractions like a phone, laptop, or other work.
* It is normal to feel a little distracted. It is okay to think while you meditate, to let your mind wander. Just focus on your breathing and train your thoughts to focus on it as well.
Here are some benefits of meditation:
* When practiced regularly, it helps to calm down, to manage stress.
* Increases self-awareness.
* Helps focus on the present.
* Reduces negative emotions.
* Improves creativity.
* Improves patience levels.