Readdle has announced the launch of its Calendars app for Mac.
Readdle now brings its iOS Calendars app to your Mac, allowing you to seamlessly use calendars across all your Apple devices. Enabling a beautiful overview of your day, week, or month with color-coded events and tasks, the new Calendars experience does all the heavy lifting to let you manage your work and personal life in one place.
● Connect all your calendars and tasks
View all your events at once to balance your personal and professional commitments, and your daily activities. No matter how many calendars and accounts you have, you can group them together. Connect multiple calendars from Google, iCloud or Outlook as well as Google Tasks and Reminders.
● Make the most of the time you have with the planner
Your calendar tasks and events can be synced and look colorful. Learn how to best fit tasks into your day and simply drag them onto your calendar. It’s like putting together a puzzle: you can see which tasks are related to each other and how best to time them, taking into account work and rest, and even when you’re not doing anything.
Use shortcuts to quickly add regular items
Shortcuts allow you to quickly schedule your regular activities, habits and hobbies. It’s a simple one-click setup. Strike the right balance between “I have to” and “I want to” by planning your time effectively. Set aside time for a morning run, a quick Spanish lesson, an end-of-day meditation, or some well-deserved time with friends and family. The Shortcuts feature lets you make planning easier and see how to best fit tasks into your day by dragging and dropping them:
○ Save time: create your shortcuts once and reuse them
○ Plan thoughtfully: See your regular activities at a glance to help you find the best time for them without losing a to-do list.
○ Have fun: add a favorite emoji, that’s something to smile about.
All the features you loved so much came with the brand new version, but now they’re even better:
● Weather: you always know if it’s raining or sunny.
● Natural language input: Want to meet John at Starbucks at 4:00 p.m.? Just type this and Calendars creates an event.
● Recurring Events: Create events for regular activities to be performed weekly, monthly, or even every 3rd Tuesday of the month.
● Tasks: your tasks are all available in one place. Improved Color Coding: Color code your events to quickly segment and show what’s happening on a daily basis.
● Video call support: Set up video calls while creating events and access Zoom, Meet or GoToMeeting directly from calendars.
Calendars by Readdle gives you access to a 7-day free trial. At the end of the free trial period, you can continue with the free plan or choose the PRO plan. The free plan offers a basic schedule. The PRO plan ($19.99/year) gives you access to calendars on all devices on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and your Apple Watch. The PRO plan includes unlimited use of Planner on Mac, tasks, multiple accounts, recurring events, natural language input, reminders, and more.
Those who already have a Calendars by Readdle subscription on their iPhone get all the new features and access to the Mac version at no additional cost:
You can download calendars for free from the App Store.