#1 Catholic app to support the mental and spiritual health of Solidarity members
TEMPE, Arizona., September 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Solidarity HealthShare proudly announces the addition of a new mental and spiritual health benefit available to Solidarity members.
Solidarity members now have access to Hallow Plus, Hallow’s premium subscription service, at a reduced rate to strengthen their personal prayer and meditation practices. Hallow is the #1 Catholic app in the App Store and features audio-guided content for prayer, meditation, music, scripture, and sleep.
In memory of the death of Angela Fadisthe late wife of the co-founder of Solidarity Chris Fadis10 years ago today, the first 500 Solidarity members who take advantage of this new member benefit will receive access to Hallow Plus and its extensive library of faith-based content, completely free of charge.
Also starting today, we invite members of Solidarity and all Catholics to join us in praying the Novena of Surrender through the Hallow app. Angela’s tremendous faith in the midst of terminal cancer inspired the founding of Solidarity HealthShare and encouraged thousands to trust and surrender to Christ.
“All we do is surrender ourselves to God and his will with joy.” – Angela Fadis
Chris FadisPresident of Solidarity HealthShare said, “We are delighted to partner with Hallow and provide this effective tool for members to strengthen their prayer life. We have seen with our own eyes how prayer has helped our members through medical crises, and we believe this app can provide essential support. – especially when faced with difficult circumstances.”
Hallow will serve as a tool for Solidarity members to strengthen their mental and physical health, while deepening their personal relationship with God through a rich and diverse library of resources, including:
- Meditations and reflections on overcoming common emotional wounds by Dr. Bob Schucht and Sr. Miriam James of the John Paul II Healing Center.
- Lectures and exercises on the fight against addictions with Dr. Anthony Isaac from the School of Health Sciences at the University of Chatham.
- Sessions on understanding and overcoming stress and anxiety with Regina BoydLMHC, founder of Boyd Counseling Services.
- Content focused on building healthy relationships between friends, family, yourself and God with Dr. Gerry CreteClinical Director of Transfiguration Consulting.
- Physical wellness content, including prayers for resilience, reflective stretching exercises and other inspirational sports content from world-class athletes and coaches, including Brett FavreJrue Holiday, Lou Holtz, Grace McCallum Brady Quinn, Harrison Butker.
- Content of the daily prayer, including meditations and reflections on the daily Gospel.
- Traditional spiritual content like novenas and litanies.
- Prayers and Bible stories aimed at finding peace before going to sleep, led by familiar voices such as Mario Lopezthe p. mike schmitzand Emily Wilson.
Launched in December 2018, Hallow is a tool accessible to everyone to develop or deepen their personal relationship with God, wherever they are in their spiritual journey. The app has already been used to pray over 100 million times in over 150 countries and is currently available in English, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese, with other languages under development.
“We are thrilled to partner with Chris and the team at Solidarity HealthShare to help people deepen their relationship with God and develop healthy prayer habits. Since we heard Angela’s story for the first times, we knew that this mission of surrender and trust in God was something we would be honored and honored to be a part of,” said Alex Jonesco-founder and CEO of Hallow.
For questions regarding Solidarity HealthShare, please contact 844-313-4999.
For any questions regarding Hallow, please contact [email protected].
About Solidarité SantéShare
Solidarity HealthShare is a healthcare sharing ministry offering members an affordable and ethical way to pay for healthcare. Based on the social and moral doctrine of the Catholic Church, we protect the conscience of members by sharing the costs of vital health care, refusing to participate in unethical medical practices. Our mission is to restore and rebuild an authentic Catholic healthcare system that promotes the sanctity of all human life, while facilitating the sharing of medical costs for our members.
Sanctify helps people deepen their relationship with God through audio-guided prayers, sleep meditations, Bible readings, meditations, and music. The app offers over 5,000 sessions including Daily Rosary, Daily Gospel, Daily Saint, Novenas, Exams, Father by Mike Schmitz Bible in a year, The chosenThe audio Bible of Jonathan Roumie, that of Bishop Barron Sunday sermons, peaceful Christian music, Gregorian chant and much more. Launched in December 2018, Hallow is now the #1 Catholic app in the world and has been used to pray over 100 million times in over 150 countries.
SOURCE Health SolidarityShare