STOCKHOLM, December 21, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – Today, WonderApps AB, the company behind the successful time tracking app – ATracker (over 2 million downloads), announced the launch of its new iPad app : AJournal – Journal & Planner (App Store link).
AJournal allows users to combine the mindfulness and freedom of handwriting, with the effortless navigation and powerful personalization of a digital journal / planner. Users can simply use Apple Pencil to set goals, track progress, reflect, and improve, all with the help of over 100 pre-designed planners, to-do lists, and trackers, which are fully customizable. Users can then easily navigate by dates, weeks, months and projects.
- Journaling / Scheduling with Apple Pencil, supports texts, images and 1000+ stickers
- Easy navigation by day, week, month, year or projects, with pagination
- Connect the calendar of your choice to the daily / weekly calendars
- Over 100 preset templates for easy start that are also fully customizable
- The elements of the template: calendar, task list, etc. are also fully customizable
- Real-time goal tracking with ATracker elements
We sincerely hope that AJournal can help users “organize thoughts, follow goals”!
Jian yan, WonderApps AB, 46 723 014 410, [email protected]se
SOURCE WonderApps AB